My photo
Ocean City, MD, United States
ish Boutique is located on 35th Street and Coastal Hwy. in Ocean City, Maryland. We offer unique, high-quality goods, fun and trendy finds including apparel, jewelry, accessories, home decor, books & journals, and baby & kid gifts along with lots of other great little goodies- all at a fair and affordable price!

Search

Thursday, February 2, 2012

make each day count!

Yesterday, the first day of February, was 60 degrees! Days like these are too good to pass up or to sit inside. I called some friends, gathered the kids and headed to the boardwalk for a walk and hours of playing in the sand. Not only did the kids have a great time, they also were able to exert lots of energy and get some exercise in. It is so important for children to interact with one another and to get exercise! Sometimes, we get so wrapped up in our work, household chores or are just busy that we don't take the time to let our kids, let alone ourselves, have a day where nothing else matters but having fun! Here are the boys playing the sand...my little guy with his friends <3
Time seems to go by too fast as it is. I can only imagine that in just a few short years we will look back at this and wonder...where did the time go. I'm thankful I am able to take the day off and be with my kids. I'm also thankful for a warm day in February when the store is closed, so that this could actually happen! ;) As for today, it is cold and rainy- so it looks like a day of cleaning is in my near future! Appreciate each day and make the most of it. I just got back from an amazing trade show in New York and was gone for a few days, so a day with my littles was just what I needed...

No comments:

Post a Comment