My photo
Ocean City, MD, United States
ish Boutique is located on 35th Street and Coastal Hwy. in Ocean City, Maryland. We offer unique, high-quality goods, fun and trendy finds including apparel, jewelry, accessories, home decor, books & journals, and baby & kid gifts along with lots of other great little goodies- all at a fair and affordable price!

Search

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

christina's world (part 1 posted by Christina)

Hello, hello, Id like to first start by introducing myself. I am Christina Pohland the other half that makes ish Boutique & Events what it is and what it is becoming! I am currently in New York City networking and doing product research. This is my story and it all starts with a leap of faith!



Who's Christina? "You know the little girl with curly hair."  It is so true I am only 5ft tall and have insanely curly hair (p.s. my hair secrets are coming soon), but I am so much more than that. Unlike Jenny I am not married, I do not have any children and I do not own a home. On the flip side I do have a loving boyfriend and we do live together.  With our lives being so polar opposite my life is consumed by much different daily activities than hers! This is what makes us so dynamic, so diverse and so interesting! In my blog posts you will be captivated by design, fashion, food and travel. What I consider to be the 4 quarter parts to surviving. My postings will also prevail love, passion and emotion! So here it is, this is my short and sweet biography that has been divided up into chapters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment