My photo
Ocean City, MD, United States
ish Boutique is located on 35th Street and Coastal Hwy. in Ocean City, Maryland. We offer unique, high-quality goods, fun and trendy finds including apparel, jewelry, accessories, home decor, books & journals, and baby & kid gifts along with lots of other great little goodies- all at a fair and affordable price!

Search

Thursday, December 15, 2011

a moment for mom

Sometimes, the only way to get a little peace and quiet to yourself, is to stay up after everyone has gone to bed. People often ask me how I get everything done- the answer... I don't! I do what I can and except the fact that not everything is going to get finished everyday. That's life. Here it is 1am and I'm just now finding time to sit, reflect, and think.

I try to conquer it all, but I know everything will fall into place when the time is right. I know, I know, easier said then done! Don't worry, there are days I feel so overwhelmed and stressed because the house isn't clean, the paperwork is a mile high, the shop needs tended to, emails need responses, and the kids are throwing tantrums left and right, but I try to take a deep breath and remind myself that everything must come to an end, including the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment